Typical Projects Artifacts
- Typical Projects Artifacts
- A detailed site map for the proposed development/rezoning area.
- Information on the current and proposed new zoning type(s).
- Description of how the community is to be informed of the proposed work, including meeting dates, canvassing, etc.
- Schedules for timing of applications to the District of Saanich and proposed development.
- Applicable tree and/or environmental surveys.
- Description of requested variances and covenants being offered.
- Details on any variation between the proposals and the official community plan.